Wednesday, November 1, 2017

EXTREME BARGAINS AT LIDL ROCHEFORT VOLUME 1

OUSTALET 2016 COTES  DU GASCOGNE

I walked into their store at Rochefort, France and as much as I admire Lidl, this was something else again. It was huge, had a beautiful layout with a booze section to salivate over. Think Dan Murphy with food and any Australian will immediately understand.

I could have spent all day there. But time was short and we just needed some quaffers so I grabbed a box of this. I should have bought a few more. This is a classic dry white style - crisp clean and dry with a refreshing acid zing. I haven't seen it at any other Lidl since but it is such an outstanding bargain it's worth the drive.       
Wherever you are.




A/V: 11.5% 
PRICE: 1.26 euro a bottle by the 6 pack
FROM: Lidl, Rochefort France 
RATING: 5/5 from me 

No comments: