Saturday, November 5, 2016

A LEFFE I LOVE

Never been a great fan of Leffe beers. If I want vegemite I'll have it on my toast, not in my beer.

But here we were doing our first supermarket shopping in France for 36 years and I needed beer. It was a Blonde that I'd not seen before and a mere 6.6% a/v.[some Leffe is 9%] Plus a pack of 24 throwdowns was just 10 euro. What could possibly go wrong? As it turned out, nothing.

It is a an outstanding beer. Full bodied and complex yet still quaffable enough to quench a thirst on a hot day. Everyone should try this once. If you do you'll forgive me if you don't like it. You'll be in the majority. And I just hope the rest of you remember who recommended it.There are thousands of bland beers out there but there is only one Leffe Blonds.

10 Euro a box of Twenty 250ml bottles 

5/5 rating from me


No comments: